A user-tested list of things not to do.
- Don't operate with the cable in rough waves near rocks. If you have to, don't leave the cable unattended.
- Don't put calibration into your startup configuration.
- Don't put bagging into your startup configuration (if at all possible).
- Don't throw Allen keys into the water.
- Don't build the catkin_overlay_ws without sourcing the catkin_base_ws
- Don't squeeze silicon greese out mindlessly. Roll the tube.
- Don't go to the beach without a hard drive.
- Don't use a laptop in the sand. If you have to, use a rugged one (or at least a cheaper one).